Monday, July 20, 2009

My Ambition In Life

Everything in this world has dreams to accomplish and wants to make it come true. For example an ant crawling and finding food for its colony.

Hi!! I’m Alfonse Ireneo Tulang Estibal a First-Year student from the Special Science Curriculum or SSC.

Many people have no shelter nowadays. Typhoon victims and many other people who have no home and live in squatter areas. So to help them I want to be an Engineer to build homes for those who have no shelter.

When I was young I dream to have a castle in that castle my family live happily and peacefully. In my dream I caught an idea in which I build up my ambition, what if I could make a big house where my family live peacefully in harmony.

So I started studying to accomplish my dreams. Now I’m in high school I am still studying in order to strive this world suffering from financial and economic crisis.

If you want to have a successful life this is what I can advice for you focus on your studies and you will accomplish your dreams remember this saying “Do your best and God will do the rest”.
If you fail don’t give up. Try and try until you succeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment